Fall Paid Intern - CNN Image & Sound U
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - CNN Image & Sound U jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - CNN Image & Sound U postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - CNN Image & Sound U?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Image & Sound Intern – Fall 2021
The WarnerMedia Story
Join over 60 Photojournalists, Editor/Producers and Media Coordinators who contribute their exceptional technical skills and creativity to the production of CNN, CNNE, and HLN primetime and long-form television shows. CNN is seeking a Virtual Image & Sound Intern for the Creative Services Management department.
• Work closely with CNN Photojournalists for in-house interviews.
• Assist with lighting, audio, and camera set up for shoots and interviews.
• Shadow primetime and long-form edit assignments with CNN Editor/Producers.
• Develop skills with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and other software used throughout CNN.
• Edit personal projects and work towards editing CNN assignments.
• Learn and utilize CNN's media management systems and procedures.
• Production, broadcast, or communications background desired.
• Familiarity with Adobe Premiere is a plus.
• Ability to self-motivate and work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment is a must.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.