Fall Paid Intern - CNN Heroes
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Heroes Intern – Fall 2021
CNN Heroes is an award-winning multi-platform initiative that profiles everyday people changing the world. Our stories are featured across the networks of CNN, HLN, CNN International, CNN Español and CNN.com.
We are seeking a CNN Intern for the CNN Heroes department. CNN Heroes interns will be responsible for supporting producers, associate producers, and production assistants throughout the production of CNN Heroes packages.
• Interns will attend all weekly department planning meetings.
• They will learn to use CNN's databases to access video, conduct research and communicate with other departments within the company.
• Main responsibilities include research, logging, transcribing, dubbing, assisting with organizational and administrative tasks and searching for video and sound.
• Interns are encouraged to pitch ideas with respect to nominations and Hero packages.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.