Fall Paid Intern - CNN Digital Productions
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - CNN Digital Productions jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - CNN Digital Productions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - CNN Digital Productions?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Digital Productions Intern - Fall 2021
The WarnerMedia Story
CNN Digital Productions interns will work closely with all of CNN's Digital staff to create multi-platform, innovative content. They will strengthen their research and storytelling skills by contributing to our long form Digital Projects. They will have opportunities to go out on shoots in the field, assisting in digital online editing and publishing of videos for the website.
• Interns gain insight into the editorial process while interning at CNN.
• Interns will also learn how to use CNN's media database to locate video and elements for TV and digital storytelling.
• Interns will also contribute to idea generation surrounding narrative structures and character casting.
• Intern schedules vary and occasional weekend work may be required.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.