Fall Paid Intern - CNN Audio
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - CNN Audio jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - CNN Audio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - CNN Audio?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Audio Intern - Fall 2021
The WarnerMedia Story
CNN Audio is looking for a passionate storyteller to join its fast-growing podcast editorial team. The Fall 2021 intern will dive head-first into the development of new audio series, while helping to rebuild existing franchises. The ideal candidate will be an aspiring audio producer with a keen interest in politics, history and popular culture. We are looking for a proactive problem solver who enjoys team collaboration.
• Assist the CNN Audio team with research, recording and basic editing.
• Collaborate with team members on pitches for new series ideas.
• Participate in archival research.
• Help the executive producer with administrative support when needed.
• Support distribution efforts via social platforms.
• Previous work in radio, television and/or media production is a plus.
• Academic background in journalism or a similar field, with a keen interest in political news.
• Strong interest in the podcasting world.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Pro Tools experience is a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.