Fall Paid Intern - Anderson Cooper 360
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - Anderson Cooper 360 jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - Anderson Cooper 360 postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - Anderson Cooper 360?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual Anderson Cooper 360 Intern - Fall 2021
Anderson Cooper 360 is a fast-moving, surprising and provocative alternative to the typical network evening newscasts. Backed by the global resources of CNN, Anderson's anchor desk is Central Command for a 360-degree look at world events -- covering not only the day's top stories, but the fascinating, the unexpected and the underreported.
• Interns gain insight into the editorial process while interning at CNN NY.
• They strengthen their research skills while contributing to the show and participating in daily and futures meetings.
• In production, interns learn how to transcribe tape, dub video, use the various CNN databases, write for air, and work with producers from story inception to finished package.
• Interns will book and greet show guests and assist in basic Administrative tasks.
• The intern's schedule will vary and shift throughout their internship, so they can participate in all aspects of the show.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.