Fall Intern - Programming Strategy & Operations
This was removed by the employer on 6/18/2021 1:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Programming Strategy & Operations jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Fall Intern - Programming Strategy & Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Programming Strategy & Operations?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Fall Intern - TBS / TNT / Trutv Programming Strategy & Operations
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks an Intern for the TBS/TNT/truTV Programming Strategy & Operations department.
The goal of the TBS/TNT/truTV Programming Strategy & Operations group internship program is to offer promising students in media-related disciplines a balance of practical experience and industry education related to the operation of WarnerMedia's top-rated cable networks.
Interns will take an active role in the group's goal of creating the best viewer experience while maximizing revenue potential and leveraging business efficiencies.
• Competitive network multi-platform screening and analysis
• Brainstorming programming strategy, show launch, and stunt ideas
• Screening of TBS/TNT/truTV programming for placement of on-screen graphics
• Tracking, coordinating, and reporting on-air elements (barter, sponsorships, etc)
• Quality control and delivery of on-air network promotion
• Deep dive analyses of programming, formatting, and promotional strategies and industry hot topics
• Engage in educational opportunities such as professional development courses, informational sessions, and networking designed to broaden industry knowledge
• We're looking for someone who's eager to learn and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Individual must be a self-starter.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of television programming concepts a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.