Fall Intern - Cnni Planning
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Cnni Planning jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Intern - Cnni Planning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Cnni Planning?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
CNN's portfolio of news and information services is available in five different languages across all major TV, internet and mobile platforms reaching more than 392 million households around the globe. CNN International is the number one international TV news channel according to all major media surveys across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, the Asia Pacific region and Latin America. The CNN digital network is consistently one of the top news and current affairs destination on the web.
WarnerMedia seeks a Fall 2021 Intern for the CNN International Planning department.
• Attend editorial meetings and liaise with CNNI show teams
• Contact prospective guests for live shows
• Handle logistics for guest bookings
• Conduct research and pre-interviews for use in show segments
• Make clips of interviews after they air
• Must have a keen interest in current events and international affairs
• Must have strong communication and writing skills
• Must show initiative and ask questions
• Journalism major NOT required - a variety of liberal arts majors can perform well in this position.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.