Fall Intern - CNN Digital Product Design
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - CNN Digital Product Design jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Intern - CNN Digital Product Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - CNN Digital Product Design?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
• Participate on a cross-functional product team and work directly with product managers, developers, and other designers.
• Learn about and be an advocate for CNN Politics users within a collaborative product design and development process.
• Receive coaching and training from other designers, and learn about other teams and roles in a digital news organization.
• Contribute to the creation of world-class experiences for the #1 most-visited news site in the world that delight users and keep them informed about the latest in political news and events.
• The product design intern will contribute design work within an agile sprint process on a cross-functional product team.
• They will have the opportunity to create deliverables for all stages of the product design process including user journeys, interaction - ow diagrams, wireframes, and high-?delity mockups.
• They will collaborate directly with the product design team to receive feedback on their work, iterate on design deliverables, and provide critique on the work of other designers on the team.
• Daily work will include collaborating and iterating with key stakeholders, project meetings, and completing design deliverables.
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in product/UX design.
• Experience with design software such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Photoshop. Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on design work.
• Time management and basic professional o?ice skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.