Fall Intern - Audience Intelligence
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2021 9:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Audience Intelligence jobs in Remote-GA
Search all Fall Intern - Audience Intelligence postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Audience Intelligence?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Fall Intern - CNN Audience Intelligence
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Fall 2021 Intern for the Audience Intelligence department.
• Work with Audience Intelligence team in creating and maintaining customer lifetime value models, in close partnership with the Sales Strategy and Business Development teams
• Perform real time analysis on user behavior & audience trends across all CNN Digital products, offsite platforms and content verticals
• Help create and help execute plans to drive increased audience and engagement growth, using advanced analytics and a strong knowledge of digital media
• Help create and maintain a comprehensive yet evolving view of the consumer opportunity including offsite touch points and the tradeoffs between platforms and strategies-be a voice of the consumer.
• Synthesize disparate information sources into actionable insights
• Previous experience in media analytics and data science environment (TV, websites or ad rep)
• Familiar with digital analytics tools such as comScore or Nielsen and media analytics software (Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics)
• Passionate about media content and brands
• Interested in learning about TV and digital media research, measurement, media consumers, and their behaviors
• Outgoing, professional demeanor with all forms of communication
• Skilled researcher apprentice, able to distill large bodies of research to key findings and explain them to varied audiences (desirable)
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.