This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2021 3:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Expeditor jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Expeditor postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks an Expeditor for the Special Events department.
• Event Set up and breakdown
• Stage event equipment, dry goods and beverages according to the pulls provided by the event coordinator and manager.
• Set up and breakdown the event rentals.
• Pick up food and deliver to the event.
• May include making coffee, delivery ice and specialty food orders
• Weekly inventories of all dry goods and beverages
• Provides reports to event coordinator
• Weekly maintenance and cleaning of internal equipment.
• Maintains equipment so that it is properly working
• 2 years experience in fast paced, upscale, on/off premise catering organization or hotel
• Special Events experience a plus.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Servsafe Food Handlers certification
• Knowledge in food and beverage related areas for large catering and/or banquet facility.
• Knowledge of table sizes, catering equipment a plus
• Knowledge of food safety handling a plus
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple events.
• Self-motivated individual with ability to work in team environment.
• Flexibility to work long hours and some weekends, as needed.
• Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
• Valid driver's license and transportation to get to your work area – on or off the lot
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.