WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/23/2021 5:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Executive Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Producer postings
Full Time Job
Executive Producer (CNN )
Location: United States - New York - New York
CNN invented cable news in 1980, defined online news in 1995 and is now taking the next step in expanding what news can be by launching CNN . With an unrivaled global reach, storytelling, and world class talent, we are building CNN , a streaming product that will grow the reach and scope of the CNN brand in a way that no one else is doing.
We are journalists, designers and technologists, all united by a powerful mission to inform, engage and empower the world. Join the most trusted and recognized name in news as we build our next chapter.
The Executive Producer will be responsible for the creative development and production of all aspects of the show. Candidates must be editorially mature with a superior knowledge and understanding of the news and the audience. Will translate this knowledge into an energetic and dynamic program. Will set and communicate the creative vision for the show, build and enhance the show run down, propose new program concepts and provide compelling and upscale storytelling.?
• Must be a strong leader in both the newsroom and the control room.?
• Will engage and manage high profile talent as well as a show team that will successfully deliver on the strategic vision set by Sr. Management.
• Will set and communicate the creative vision for the show, build and enhance the show run down, propose new program concepts and provide compelling and upscale storytelling.?
• Will collaborate with colleagues across US Programming as well as digital, international, PR, sales and marketing.
• Individual will assume responsibility for short and long-term budget items.
• Oversee a daily program, leading the editorial selections and day to day management
• Manage the talent, direct guest booking pursuits and live event planning
• Must be able to meet aggressive deadlines while completing high quality work.?
• Will be agile and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.?
• 10 years of editorial experience with 3 or more years in a leadership role in network and/or cable television, primetime/major market experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• Collaborative personality with an aptitude for thriving under pressure with diverse staff, talent and other on-air personalities
• Knowledge of i-News computer system is helpful
• Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require
• Able to travel
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.