Executive Creative Director
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/26/2022 7:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Creative Director jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Creative Director postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Responsible for direction and production of Art & Advertising projects.
• Responsible for the management of all day-to-day functions of the creative services team, and supervision of design managers and graphic and digital artists.
• Primarily responsible for conceptualizing, designing, budgeting and developing original 360 creative marketing materials. Works closely with VP and television clients to develop and execute creative campaigns.
• Develops methods of partnering with various television clients to find cost effective ways to maximize print collateral materials.
• Serves as a point of contact for all clients and will ensure that creative and budgetary needs are being met.
• Performs additional related duties as assigned
• Minimum 4-5 years management experience required.
• 7+ years design experience required. Strong innovative design sense and ability to conceptualize original art and design. Must be extremely knowledgeable of the print production process. Strong sense of color and typography.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Degree in Art, Graphics Design or related field.
• Must be able to manage and supervise a staff of graphic designers.
• Requires the ability to be client interface to meet creative and budgetary demands.
• Must have superior skills in: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.