Executive Assistant Ii- Post Production
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2023 5:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant Ii- Post Production jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant Ii- Post Production postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
Position provides administrative support to EVP and VP(s) of Post Production Creative Services as well as other administrative needs for the department at the direction of the assigned Manager
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Responsible for arranging & coordinating schedule(s), planning business appointments & meetings, screening calls & inquiries for EVP.
• Responsible for creating & organizing presentations for EVP. As well as sending out communication & announcements.
• Prepare expense reports, arrange travel, coordinate accommodations, and reconcile P-Card for EVP, VP(s) and PPCS staff.
• Assist and coordinate the execution of confidential documentation and contracts for various personnel for EVP.
• Assist assigned Manager with Social Media & Marketing duties as requested and/or assigned.
• Assist assigned Manager with coordinating & assembling client gifts, as well as planning & coordinating functions for the department which may include awards, luncheons, holiday parties and other departmental functions.
• Perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
• High school diploma required.
• B.A. or B.S. in Film, Communications, Business/Marketing preferred.
• Previous experience in Post Production &/or Social Media/Marketing preferred.
• Minimum 4 years of prior administrative experience
• Knowledge of Post Production &/or Social Media/Marketing strongly desired
• Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign etc.) strongly desired
• Creative writing abilities as it relates to social media & marketing
• Must have the ability to anticipate needs of the department
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints
• Must be pro-active
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be flexible
• Must have calm demeanor, patience and pleasant personality as candidate will be dealing with client as well as staff issues
• Must have discretion, will be working with confidential information
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $44,059.00 - $81,823.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.