Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Assistant for the Kids Content – Toon department.
Provides administrative and clerical support to the EVP, KYAC Studio Enterprises and the VP, Content Business Operation
• Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Answers telephone, screens, logs and places calls, maintains contact database.
• Assists in doing research on various types of Animation series, comics, books and movies.
• Maintains and updates various reports for distribution.
• Prepares check requests or expense reports and follows through.
• Coordinates travel arrangements for the department.
• Assists Operations team with office and facilities management as needed.
• Assist in data analysis, including constructing spreadsheets and tabulating data.
• Assist in preparing management presentations including creating charts and visuals aids for power point presentations…
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 3 years of experience at executive level admin support and high school education or equivalent.
• Strong verbal and written communications are essential.
• Must be creative and innovative, with a love and passion for Animation and Kids TV.
• Must anticipate needs and be proactive in preparations.
• Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) essential.
• Strong organizational skills and Multi-tasking in fast paced environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Professionalism in dealing with high level of sensitive/confidential information.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.