Executive Assistant I, Wbtv Current Programming
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Your New Role....
To provide administrative support for a Vice President and Director in Current Programming.
Your Role Accountabilities....Capable of managing a high-volume desk including phones, emails, setting meetings, rolling calls and setting up conference lines. Reads and logs incoming scripts and materials and can prepare coverage and log lines. Facilitates communication between writers, show production, and network counterparts as well as interna
l divisions. Familiar in reading production, post and air schedules to build status reports for distribution. Tracks show status from pitches, to creative material (stories, outlines, scripts), to cuts for notes process between showrunner, studio and network. Coordinates executive travel and maintains expenses. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Previous administrative experience required.
• Familiarity with television industry helpful.
• Previous studio and literary agency experience strongly preferred.
• BA/BS Degree preferred.
• Typing: 50 wpm
• PC Skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel required.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, logs, etc. formats required.
• Must have exceptional grammar skills.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $42,006.00 - $78,010.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.