Executive Assistant, Equity and Inclusion Programs
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 6:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Equity and Inclusion Programs jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Equity and Inclusion Programs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Equity and Inclusion Programs?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Assistant to support the SVP of the Equity and Inclusion Programs Pillar team.
• You are THE go-to person on the team – so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional, and enthusiastic.
• We want someone flexible, pro-active, and able to prioritize while handling changing demands
• Core responsibilities and contributions include managing the flow of all internal and external communications, planning and prioritizing the calendar of meetings, activities, travel arrangements and interfacing with both internal and external clients to create the highest return on time spent, managing the schedule to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
• Coordinate scheduling and maintain executive's calendar to optimize hours of day.
• Work to understand the business to readily determine whether to accept a meeting request or request more information regarding the meeting request.
• Request contact information of meeting attendees for the executive to be prepared for future communication.
• Answer executive's phone and obtain information from caller for executive to readily understand purpose of call and prioritize returning the call.
• Work to be cost effective with expenses associated with travel and meetings.
• Manage executive's e-mail inbox by dealing with attachments for future reference and print out e-mails that require the executive's review/action.
• Organize documents in document management system; maintain file folders and system for ready access to documents and information.
• Data input: create tables in excel; organize information from various sources.
• Build strong interpersonal relationships with client counterparts, a key component to gaining access to executives.
• Work closely with SVP's direct reports (as well as their reports) to help them prioritize joint meetings, travel, access to core information and plans.
• Utilize relationship building skills to make key activities and requests happen.
• Manage executive's T&E account.
• Preview CONCUR reports of executive's direct reports to verify appropriate account allocation and to conform to company policy before the executive reviews the reports.
• Handle all invoice processing and expense reports for Executives in CONCUR.
• Coordinate and/or edit presentations, and the executive's participation in events.
• Purchase and/or coordinate executives' hardware (cell phone, laptop, printer, etc.)
• Coordinate executives' participation with boards, on behalf of company and outside of company. Develop and maintain network/relationship with assistants of network general managers.
• Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 plus years proven administrative experience supporting at the executive level.
• Experience coordinating varied executive travel arrangements, with a level of confidentiality.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality required.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a s trong attention to detail.
• The ability to work independently on a collaborative team.
• The ability to prioritize work to effectively handle projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.