Executive Administrative Assistant
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Administrative Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Administrative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Administrative Assistant?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Our StoryWe are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Administrative Assistant for CNN's Program Development department.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative support to the department's Executives such as arranging travel, maintaining Outlook calendar, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, answering and screening calls, maintaining office supplies, and processing invoices. Are you who we have been looking for? We are looking for someone who is pro-active, polished, professional and eager.
• Able to prioritize while handling a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the Executives.
• This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Executive's schedule and constant changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidate must be able to work with high profile talent with ease.
• Must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy, and hard-working.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings solid administrative experience, and will have with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 2 years of administrative support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality is required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• You should have the ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
• You must be flexible, dependable, and results oriented.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.