Executive Administrative Assistant
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Assistant for the Head of Data, Platforms and Strategy.
• Calendar management for the executive which includes but not limited to complex scheduling of meetings, conference coordination; ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately with all necessary details and materials
• Anticipate assigned executive needs, preferences, schedule, and provide high-level administrative support
• Draft and edit emails, presentations, reports, agendas, summaries and other business correspondence.
• Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams at WarnerMedia
• Navigate complex matrixed organizations and enhance organizational communications while acting as a point of contact for issues
• Uses knowledge of the function and executive's role to independently resolve issues for direct reports, and cross-functional stakeholders, escalating and redirecting more technical inquiries as appropriate
• Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, off-sites and all-staff forums
• Support all facilities activities for the team, including new hire seating assignments, office moves, ordering equipment, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and badge access requests.
• Prepare/process expense reports and make travel arrangements for the executive
• Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5 years of experience in an executive administrative assistant capacity supporting a senior executive
• Dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with handling multiple assignments and deadlines and proactively solve problems with a ''can-do'' attitude and limited supervision
• Highly organized with very strong attention to detail
• Adaptive to changing priorities
• Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion, sensitivity and professionalism
• Proven ability to build strong and productive relationships
• Expert level MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience working with Google document software, including Docs and Sheets, preferred but not required
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.