Executive Admin Assistant, HR
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2021 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Admin Assistant, HR jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Admin Assistant, HR postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Admin Assistant, HR?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Admin Asst. for Senior HR executives supporting HBO Max.
• Support the Head of HR and HR Talent Leader for HBO Max and the team as needed.
• Manage Executive calendars and schedule meetings. Ensure schedules are optimized and efficient.
• Prepare draft and edit correspondence and presentations for HBO Max HR team as directed and needed.
• Handle all materials that are needed by internal and external stakeholders such as meeting agendas.
• Assist team with decks, proofreading, special projects, etc.
• Responsible for handling all expense reports and invoicing.
• Experience in a professional service environment required.
• Should possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & SharePoint.
• Expertise in PowerPoint and Excel preferred.
• Should possess strong knowledge of video conferencing platforms: MS Teams, WebEx, Zoom.
• Must have strong proficiency in grammar & spelling.
• Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands