Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The EVS operator is responsible for EVS and File Server Operation as well as playback, recording, editing, telestration effects, slow-motion controlled replays in Studio and/or in a Mobile Unit for all broadcasts. The operator will be expected to use elements like video, animations, transitions and more. This position is the single point of contact for Production for all EVS Playback and File Server aspects of their show.
• Works directly with WMS production and operations' teams along with technicians, engineers, directors, producers and other technical or creative crew
• Operates EVS and File Server equipment
• Operates video and audio routers
• Archiving video and audio clips
• Work closely with the Senior EVS operator and EVS Technical Specialist to gain more in-depth knowledge on File Server information and advanced EVS operations
• 6 – 8 years of network level EVS experience on studio and/or live remote productions
• Knowledgeable of current industry standards
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Able to handle high stress and fast paced work environments for long periods of time
• Able to work flexible, non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays
The Nice to Haves
• Strong knowledge of File Server operations
• Basic understanding of video and audio routers
• This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.