Equity Inclusion Director
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2021 3:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Equity Inclusion Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Equity Inclusion Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Equity Inclusion Director?
Full Time Job
Equity Inclusion Director, Talent Advancement & Capability Building
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Talent Advancement & Capability Building for the Diversity & Engagement department.
• Assess learning and development needs related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; design L&D programs; advise and project manage delivery of L&D programs.
• Provide guidance, coaching and counseling to managers and employees.
• Implement enterprise-wide DEI programs and policies leveraging data, research, analysis and benchmarks.
• Influence through educating and serving as a consultative change agent for the organization
• Establish key metrics to assess, measure and track results of DEI initiatives
• Diagnose barriers to advancement for historically marginalized groups. Design, deliver and manage Talent Advancement programs.
• Manage partnerships with external professional development organizations.
• Subject matter expertise on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion topics.
• Proven track record of leading company-wide DEI Learning and Development initiatives with multiple stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent; 7 years combination of education and experience in areas directly related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills; able to turn data into insights and a compelling narrative on impact
• Ability to interact and influence at all levels, drive change and work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Excellent time management skills and results oriented; able to manage shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with employment laws a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.