Equity & Inclusion Program Manager
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 3:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Equity & Inclusion Program Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Equity & Inclusion Program Manager postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks an Equity & Inclusion Program Manager for the Equity & Inclusion department.
Equity & Inclusion (EI) is an enterprise-wide department dedicated to leveling the playing field across WarnerMedia. Fiercely focused on creating an equitable environment, the Workforce and Production team believes diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are both business and moral imperatives -- and we are building a movement to prove it.
As an Equity & Inclusion Program Manager, you will play a critical role in enabling communication, collaboration, and excellent execution of our strategy across the Workforce & Production department and WarnerMedia. You will be tasked with implementing the vision laid out in multiple comprehensive program strategies for equity and inclusion learning and talent advancement. Your daily efforts will drive meaningful change across WarnerMedia and your actions will ensure we continue to build a thriving, equitable organization with an inclusive culture and create ongoing opportunities to serve as an effective EI partner across the enterprise.
• Creating and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines to implement developed strategies
• Overseeing day-to-day needs of multiple equity and inclusion projects, providing feedback and direction for the team to ensure we are reaching our goals
• Proactively monitoring for equity and inclusion opportunities; consistently introduce new ideas and approaches
• Working hand-in-hand with other team members to bring ideas to life and ensure exceptional quality on all equity and inclusion learning and talent advancement projects
• Executing on visionary strategies by planning large-scale timelines and owning day-to-day next steps to bring big ideas and short/long-term projects to life
• Preparing internal and external department communications, drafting written materials, reports, proposals, emails, letters, decks, speeches and / or presentations while upholding a high standard for quality and proof reading
• Serve as liaison to other teams across the enterprise and with external vendors to further the Equity & Inclusion team's initiatives
• Assist Equity & Inclusion team with additional items as they arise
• Experience in designing EI learning and talent advancement efforts
• 5+ years of relevant experience in which you have designed and driven projects successfully to meet all outcomes (particularly within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment)
• Strong organizational skills, with an ability to handle, prioritize, and carry multiple tasks independently; a ''roll up your sleeves'' and play an active role to make change happen mentality is needed on this team
• Strong project management skills to be able to help scope, manage and deliver efforts in a timely manner across a diverse stakeholder population and across a diverse range of various EI projects and initiatives
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, balancing qualitative and big picture impact alongside quantitative analysis
• Problem solving, creativity and forward thinking: understanding intersectional aspects of situations and design and iteratively applying solutions; acting on current needs, while having a vision for the future goals and roadmap
• Strong written and verbal communication skills plus cultural adeptness are a must, maintaining comfort influencing senior leaders and effectively tailoring communications across all levels of our organization
• Teaming, agility, and adaptability: working and collaborate across the team to manage up, down and over without explicit reporting relationship, especially during ambiguity or when unforeseen circumstances arise
• A digital mind-set with particular software and programs (e.g., learning platforms and virtual nudge technology)
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.