Full Time Job
Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. Reporting to the Technical Director we are looking for an exceptionally talented Engine Director who is ready for the challenge of directing our Core Engine, Tools, and Graphics teams to create world-class technology that will be a key factor in the production of our next AAA title.
• Advanced understanding in C/C .
• An advanced understanding of computer graphics, game technology principles the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Worked on at least 3 published AAA titles.
• Experience with network code.
• Experience communicating the productive use of engines and their scripting component framework across a studio.
- ????Bonus Points:
• Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.