EMEA Hrs Lead
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2021 11:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for EMEA Hrs Lead jobs in Budapest-BU
Search all EMEA Hrs Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an EMEA Hrs Lead? Location: Hungary - Budapest
Reporting to Head of International HR Services (HRS), the HRS EMEA Lead is responsible for the efficient, best in class HRS services and team management in his/her region. The successful post holder will be responsible for maintaining and improving employee experience by overseeing the HRS processes. The position holder ensures that the HRS processes are compliant with the labor and tax legislation of the countries, internal policies, agreed upon procedures and is responsible for their overall enhancement. The HRS lead will work closely with the Talent and People Partner Leader(s) for the given region(s). The job holder develops departmental plans, including business and organizational priorities. Provides leadership to the supervisor and the professional staff. Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems. Manages a team across several countries and is accountable for their performance.
• Leads the regional HRS organization in accordance with HRS strategic directions, goals, and objectives
• Manages the regional HRS team on various transactional processing of employee data to ensure the highest data quality and compliance with service level agreements
• Oversees the design and continuous improvement of processes and protocols
• Ensures delivery of comprehensive metrics for all supported processes
• Proactively stays up to date on employee policies, benefits and resource developments, continuously evaluating and implementing updates to local practices/protocols and resource/reference tools as appropriate
• Participates in enterprise wide HR and HRS projects and initiatives and drives initiatives to improve processes, standardize delivery, and ensure a best-in-class customer care
• Serves as escalation point for issue resolution and provide subject matter expertise to aid in escalated decision making
• Coordinates and works closely with regional Talent and People Partner Leaders and team for improving processes, policies, and systems
• Ensures staff maintain a ''Customer Care'' orientation and ''Quality Mindset'' with employees and business clients
• Acts as backup to the professional HRS staff
• Perform other duties as required
• Proven work experience in related field, international work experience is a plus
• Managerial experience of teams of at least 10 people located across different countries
• Demonstrated effectiveness working with contact center technology including but not limited to contact center tracking system and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) – Workday knowledge preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and resilience, forward looking and positive attitude
• Strong team development skills; excellent at clarifying common goals among diverse staff members, gaining consensus on an overall approach, and building a collaborative environment
• Fluent English AND at least another language knowledge from the region
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.