Email Production Specialist
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Email Production Specialist jobs in Remote-CA
Search all Email Production Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Remote
WarnerMedia seeks an Email Production Specialist for the Brand Experience department.
WarnerMedia ECE Digital Platforms oversees and manages the portfolio for WarnerMedia's global corporate digital platforms. This portfolio includes WarnerMedia intranet site, external-facing corporate sites, digital display branding systems and corporate emails.
The Email Production Specialist provides support in the creation and deployment of ECE and WarnerMedia Corporate email campaigns and associated landing pages on corporate platforms. The Email Production Specialist is responsible for build, QA and deployment of emails, ensuring emails render correctly across a wide variety of email clients, through Digital Platform's instance of Salesforce. The Specialist is responsible to manage and monitor proposed schedules to ensure all emails are delivered on-time to appropriate employee population from appropriate sender profile. The Email Production Specialist maintains mail tool organization and email templates, monitors activity, and trains colleagues on proper use of Email Studio, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Build/Code: Build and edit emails based on provided design, content and/or wireframes to meet communication requirement for ECE and corporate email campaigns.
• Create HTML responsive email templates, based on WarnerMedia Brand.
• Hands-on editing of existing templates and HTML for customized emails.
• Partner with inhouse design team to ensure creative is optimized for delivery and performance.
• Produce email deliverables using approved templates and provided details from client.
Quality Assurance and Testing: Ensure all emails are tested, reviewed and approved following established guidelines.
• Implement and follow guidelines and processes for stringent testing strategies for all sends.
• QA email rendering and resolve rendering issues to ensure consistent rendering across email clients.
• Execute test sends for QA and approval.
Distribution and Deployment: Coordinate and manage distribution lists for all email sends.
• In partnership with Business Unit HR leads and Workday colleagues, create, manage and segment employee distribution lists for specific sends.
• Troubleshoot ad-hoc issues related to segmentation and employee data.
• Provide notice to all email tech support teams for scheduled sends to ensure accurate delivery.
• Monitor technical issues and troubleshoot delivery discrepancies in coordination with email tech.
Analytics and Tracking: Establish and maintain a cadence for email delivery reporting.
• Author, manage and deliver timely reports based on email sends, including but not limited to open rate, bounce rate and link tracking.
• Formulate and communicate recommendations to ECE and business partners based on data gathered related to sends.
Platforms Production: Produce and publish web content on various corporate digital platforms.
• Per direction from ECE and Platforms team, create and publish new pages for dotcom and intranet, adhering to WarnerMedia style and theme standards, using Drupal basic templates and/or HTML.
• Update existing web pages on dotcom, intranet and mobile app, including updating content, assets, style, etc.
• Proficiency in HTML and CSS
• Familiarity with email testing services and provde track record of troubleshooting formatting and style issues in email templates
• Fundamental web competencies including utilization of content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress, etc.) and technical troubleshooting skills
• Detail oriented, with focus on quality and accuracy
• Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• High-level verbal, visual and written communication skills Experience using email marketing clients such as MailChimp, SalesForce, or equivalent
• Detail-oriented, with focus on quality and accuracy
• Experience with corporate, news, sports or entertainment properties desirable
• Experience working with shared service teams desirable
• Familiarity of evolving trends with html email design, web design and UX/UI desirable
• Digital product or project management experience desirable
• Knowledge of image-editing software such as Photoshop and/or InDesign desirable
• Experience using email marketing clients such as MailChimp, SalesForce, or equivalent desirable
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.