Director, Program & Content
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - New York - New York
CNN seeks a Director, Program & Content Strategy.
• Execute day-to-day and long-term strategy on all library and off-linear content on various Non-Linear platforms.
• Create and maintain a system of grids and tools to organize, execute and communicate content strategy.
• Develop long-form content windowing ecosystem between linear platforms, authenticated VOD, and subscription-based platforms in collaboration with other members of the PCS team.
• Develop cross-platform content curation and merchandising strategy and collaborate with CNN Product and Content teams to execute programming priorities.
• Evaluate performance data and utilize It to Inform and fine-tune content planning, strategy, and merchandising.
• Partners closely with across internal such content, product, distribution, research, program development teams and marketing
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10 years working in content strategy at a streaming, television, or digital media platform
• Understanding of metrics and business models that support VOD, SVOD and AVOD platforms
• Applicable understanding of media measurement and analytics across both linear and digital platforms
• Experience leading direct or indirect teams
• Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, organized and experts at multitasking and prioritization
• Excellent project management, communication, and collaboration skills
• Passion for news and non-fiction content and an understanding of current events and politics
• Ability to work in a fast-paced 24/7 work environment
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.