Director, Product Management
WarnerMediaCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 6:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Product Management jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Director, Product Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Product Management?
Full Time Job
Director, Product Management, Accessibility & Int'l Privacy (HBO Max)
Location: United States - California - Culver City, United States - New York - New York, United States - Washington - Seattle
WarnerMedia seeks a Dir Product Management for the Prod Mgmt - HBO Max department.
We are seeking an energetic Director, Accessibility and International Privacy, who will lead, prioritize, and oversee product strategy and execution pertaining to HBO Max accessibility and privacy compliance. The Director, Accessibility and International Privacy is a critical role that will work closely with both WarnerMedia's internal stakeholders, legal teams, and external partners to define and deliver experiences that ensure accessibility and privacy/ consent platform capabilities meet the needs of our HBO Max global audience. The candidate should be well-versed in international privacy and accessibility regulations, have an ability to translate strategic concepts into deliverable features, and have a solid ability to present to senior leaders across the organization.
• Define and continuously optimize the product vision, strategy and roadmap for HBO Max direct-to-consumer privacy & consent and accessibility initiatives.
• Lead a team of Product Managers responsible for the HBO Max platform meeting all privacy and consent regulations globally and delivering an experience that is accessible to all subscribers.
• Define and measure KPIs. Lead the development of new platform capabilities that drive improvements to KPIs throughout the entire experience.
• Oversee the strategic Accessibility roadmap for the HBO Max platform. Regularly publish roadmap updates and solicit stakeholder feedback.
• Communicate vision, strategy, objectives and KPIs for new privacy and consent features that meet any/all global regulations.
• Collaborate with product designers to develop best-in-class user flows.
• Define and prioritize business requirements consisting of epic charters, user stories, and functional requirements.
• Partner closely with WarnerMedia's research, design, engineering, legal and marketing teams to ensure successful execution of initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate
• 8-10 years of successful product management experience.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
• 5 years in a management role.
• Strong understanding of the SVOD marketplace, as well as SVOD purchase models and competitive dynamics.
• Proven track record of leadership in product management roles, as evidenced by successful delivery of projects that yielded meaningful improvements to KPIs.
• Expertise in accessibility best practices, international privacy and consent regulations, and A/B testing.
• Exceptionally strong communicator, skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities.
• Ability to simplify complex concepts and provide the right level of detail to executive leaders.
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: Trello, Asana, Confluence) and bug tracking systems (ex: JIRA) preferred.
• Proven track record of understanding product growth and developing strategic roadmaps.
• Previous experience collaborating with or managing complex cross-departmental teams to prioritize and launch features in an agile environment.
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
• Demonstrated ability to create Business Requirements Documents with little oversight.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.