Director, Partner Marketing
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Partner Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-NY
Search all Director, Partner Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Partner Marketing?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.?WarnerMedia's streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features?fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including?Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.?HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more?than?50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries. Find out more information?at HBOMax.com.
HBO Max seeks a Director, Partner Marketing for the Acquisition Growth Marketing department.
The Director, Partner Marketing is responsible for establishing a comprehensive marketing strategy across key digital distribution partners to achieve the HBO MAX subscriber and revenue targets.
The Director will manage a team that will oversee the development and execution of integrated strategies that reflect and align with HBO Max and Account-specific objectives. The candidate should possess knowledge of the digital distribution landscape, digital media and is a passionate and experienced marketing and media expert with a proven record of managing efficient and effective marketing initiatives.
• Drives overall marketing strategy and planning across assigned Digital Distribution partners. Aligns efforts to achieve subscriber and revenue targets, focusing upon five key metrics – acquisition, conversion, activation, retention, and winback.
• Develops comprehensive digital media strategy and executes on and off platform campaigns across digital partner footprint, continuously optimizing against KPIs.
• Collaborates with internal Distribution Account Management teams as well as distribution partners to proactively identify and execute opportunities to achieve revenue and subscription targets.
• Manages HBO Max brand within partner ecosystem and campaign elements. Evaluates and approves partner-generated executions to ensure proper brand inclusion and positioning.
• Ensures appropriate strategic and creative execution of all product and marketing assets based upon established objectives and partner strategy.
• Oversee the performance tracking and analysis of ongoing partner campaigns, and delivers comprehensive partner recap presentations
• Collaborates cross-functionally with HBO Max marketing and creative teams to develop and maximize marketing initiatives with assigned partners.
• Cultivate and manage relationships with internal stakeholders including broader Growth Marketing teams, Distribution Account teams, Business Planning, Consumer Marketing, Product Ops Business Affairs and Legal. Maintains a constant flow of information between teams that is critical to the day-to-day business.
• Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of HBO Max's users, specific to partners, to inform data-driven segmentation strategies that drive KPIs.
• 8 years of strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, Digital Distribution, Marketing, or other related work experience - Preferred
• Deep expertise of digital strategy, planning and implementing digital media
• Natural and effective collaborator
• Solid understanding of changing TV distribution landscape and ability to understand how it impacts team responsibilities and focus
• Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to others.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills – effectively presents POV internally and externally.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skill and strong problem-solving skills – navigates effectively through difficult issues, builds required consensus to drive business needs and results
• High results orientation and able to effectively juggle and prioritize many competing demands – high tolerance to effectively manage change
• Has a natural passion for entertainment, a deep understanding of internet culture and a knack for spotting and steering great storytelling in the digital space.
• Can set a vision, respond to cultural and consumer trends, as well as shifts in our business needs.
• Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.