Director, Marketing Project Management
This was removed by the employer on 5/13/2021 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Marketing Project Management jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Marketing Project Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Marketing Project Management? WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
E.C. Publications, Inc. seeks a Director, Marketing Project Management for the DC Brand & Product Marketing department.
We are seeking a Project Manager who is a dynamic self-starter to develop, launch, and lead strategic and coordinated cross-organizational initiatives across DC Comics, related WarnerMedia business units, and external partners .
The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator, love the act of planning and organization, and enjoy working inside a flexible team-oriented environment. This candidate should be versed in project management styles, methodologies, and processes. Tenacity, self-direction and follow-up skills are a must, as well as, the ability to anticipate issues and find effective solutions.
Partnering closely with stakeholders in DC Publishing Senior Leadership Team and other stakeholders, this role will demonstrate success by:
• Defining a data-driven process, framework, & tracking tools for identifying and improving cross-functional execution of priority DC franchise opportunities
• Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, on strategy, on budget with all goals met
• Developing a structured process and reporting model to drive accountability, visibility, and alignment with pace and purpose
S/he will build project plans and processes while leveraging leadership, diplomacy, and communication skills to make sure all partners are executing on schedule while keeping stakeholders informed of progress toward the objectives and key milestones.
A successful candidate will be a results-oriented and resourceful leader who is capable of ramping up quickly and establishing themselves as a credible strategic partner with the ability to influence business leaders and teams, as well as cultivate successful relationships with external partners.
• Define project objectives, schedule, resource requirements, budget, and deliverables in support of business goals established by the DC Publishing Senior Leadership Team
• Be responsible for the creation and distribution of complete project plans, related documentation, and reporting requirements to all project stakeholders, internal and external to DC/WarnerMedia
• Develop and determine status frequency, and deliver progress reports, proposals, and requirements documentation, along with risks, contingency plans, and roadblocks to project stakeholders and directly to SVP, General Manager
• Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project
• Manage project expectations, milestones, and deliverables on behalf of SVP, General Manager and DC Publishing Senior Leadership Team
• Conduct post mortems and create recommendations reports based on detailed project analysis
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management, templates and standards that could be used by the broader GBE team
• Control, coordinate, and follow-up on recurrent tasks and assignments within the project team.
• Must share greenlight and content opportunities with stakeholders across the organization, and will be expected to be early point of contact for content opportunities generated outside the role's immediate function
• Work closely with Project Manager, Publishing Initiatives to gather up to date information on important story lines, characters, etc. while sharing critical information related to efforts at other WarnerMedia business units.
• 5-8 years of project management and related experience
• Formal training in project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile, process development and team leadership
• Must be able to cut through ambiguity and drive actionable results.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with all levels of the organization, especially Executive Summaries
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience in navigating multiple business partners with competing interests
• Experience working in Marketing, Lifesyle Brand, or Advertising Communications industries
• Proven ability to create, organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Proficiency with MS Office required
• Proficiency with Adobe Suite, PC and Mac required
• Knowledge of comics and/or DC brand preferred; not required
• Ability to handle confidential information required
• Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Expertise in Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, Asana, Slack, and other online project management tools
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.