Director, Experience Specialist
This was removed by the employer on 6/9/2021 1:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Experience Specialist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Experience Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Experience Specialist?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Experience Specialist for the VOD2Live Core department. Serve as the lead Subject Matter Expert (SME) for WarnerMedia Content Experiences. Lead discussions with AT&T Business and WarnerMedia Sales organizations on RFP responses, create and deliver WMCE presentations to potential partners. Work with appropriate pricing teams to assure adequate internal and external costs for services. Be and critical part of the WMCE sales cycle and actively close business WMCE product sales partnerships.
This person works closely with VP/GM to assure vision, operation and profitability of WMCE is kept intact as well as remains flexible to the needs of customers.
The ability to tell a story and express the value of a product is a must.
This role will work directly with internal groups to deliver the WMCE message and create product solutions and proposals that accurately reflect the mission of WMCE and AT&T overall. Director, Experience Specialist will be responsible for an active, working knowledge of AT&T Business and WarnerMedia Sales vertical structures, sales personnel and target client lists.
The role will be an active leader in the sales cycle of WMCE products. This includes assisting in prospecting, responding to RFPs, pricing and contractual negotiations.
Person in this role will be expected to travel as much as 20% of the time for partner meetings.
• 10 years' experience in media business development, sales and monetization of cutting-edge technologies and content partnerships
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, broadcast journalism or related field
• Ability to oversee a portfolio of multiple, large and complex projects and businesses across multiple corporate entities
• Experience participating in internal corporate partnerships
• Proven experience in delivering projects and information on time
• Desire and ability to effectively represent WMCE in the market including sales meetings, trade shows, industry events and public events
• Strategic planning and performance monitoring experience required
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.