Director, Digital Influencer Marketing
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Your New Role…
The Director, Talent and Influencers will help lead the creation and management of all influencer campaigns, design and manage ambassador programs and develop the strategy for talent social. This position will work very closely with publicity/events and legal departments.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Serve as Primary POC for all global influencer marketing-related activities for both the Digital Marketing Department and cross-functional events (including publicity, creative, promotions, distribution, etc.)
• Research and identify key online influencers and personalities aligned with each film initiative
• Recruit and actively manage influencer programs and content created as well as management of external influencer agencies brought in to manage multiple influencers at once
• Build strong relationships with social influencers and agencies through regular communication
• Negotiate and execute paid influencer campaigns
• Craft quality pitches that effectively communicate the objectives of the campaign
• Proactively identify trends and angles for each marketing initiative
• Ensure all influencer opportunities are made available for international extensions including content and local market influencers to ensure the largest global footprint and broadest reach.
• Establish and build relationships on behalf of Warner Bros.
• Ensure proper FTC compliance with influencer created content as guided by the legal team and pass the latest guidelines onto the larger digital team
• Travel on location for on-set visits, press days, experiential executions, and influencer events for direct management of influencers on location
• Track and report all influencer content in legal provided databases
• Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR/social media news and competitive, relevant campaigns
• Leads on education to digital marketing as well as advising other departments within marketing on the latest standards and trends around the influencer market
• Other projects/Duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in communications, Marketing or related field preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Communications, PR, or Marketing agency
• 2+ years of influencer management, agency experience
• Experience in identifying and managing influencer relationships with influencers directly or with agencies
• Ability to understand the holistic marketing objective and how influencer marketing can help supplement the end goals
• Ability to adapt and shift quickly: our business moves very quickly, the individual should be comfortable with pivoting strategies, and be able to support short turnarounds and quick deadlines
• Ability to interact and manage talent and talent reps
• Problem-solver/Critical Thinker
• Expertise in creatively managing within different social platforms such as TikTok. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, as well as Video platforms like YouTube
• Experience in Entertainment very preferred
• Familiar with platform best practices
• Organized and detail oriented
• Must be able to communicate well to external parties and negotiate on behalf of company for content creation
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively in a fast paced environment
• Must have the ability to consistently meet deliverable deadlines in a timely, responsive manner
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $95,550.00 - $177,450.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.