Digital Visual Asset Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Visual Asset Coordinator jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Digital Visual Asset Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Visual Asset Coordinator? Digital Visual Asset Coordinator (HBO Go) (12 month contract)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Digital Visual Assets Coordinator supports the HBO GO Product team with the provisioning of visual assets that is required for the HBO GO Asia service, both on the owned platforms and third party platforms.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can work independently, and as part of a small team. The candidate must be a self-starter who will be able to work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure that the visual assets are fulfilled on a timely basis.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Oversee and execute the end-to-end image provisioning cycle for HBO GO
• Consolidating image files from various sources and coordinating with vendors during the image preparation phase.
• Ensure that image guidelines are met and compliant with copyright legislation and policy
• Ensure that image assets used for the HBO GO platform are constantly up-to-date and UI/UX objectives are met
• Constantly review image provisioning workflow to make improvements
• Maintain visual asset repository
• Competitor Research
• Continuously review and implement best practices for imagery used on the service to create an optimal user interface
• Design key visuals (ie. landing page banners, product images) for the HBO GO platform and other product related requests
JOB REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
• Degree/Diploma in graphic design, animation, motion graphics, visual communications, film or similar
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Intermediate level)
• Great communication and interpersonal skills are required
• Extremely organised and meticulous
• Having a keen interest in TV series and movies (particularly HBO content) is a strong plus
• Proficiency in any of the following languages is a plus: Chinese, Korean, Japanese
• Creativity and Problem Solving: Need to be able to think out of the box when being presented with challenges
• Learning Agility: Must be able to pick up key concepts of the product and processes quickly to ensure that there is no breakage in workflow
• Prioritization: Must be able to prioritise and seek out time-sensitive deliverables when there is an influx of jobs
• Team Work: Must be able to work with cross-functional departments to ensure that work is delivered on time, either by providing assistance or seeking guidance.
• Communication: Strong communications skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.