WarnerMediaAbu Dhabi, US
This was removed by the employer on 10/22/2021 11:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Producer jobs in Abu Dhabi-US
Search all Digital Producer postings
Full Time Job
Location: United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - Dubai
CNN Digital is looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced digital journalist to join CNN's main production hub in the Middle East. They will report, write and produce market-leading newsletters and other digital products that build on CNN's global leadership in original journalism. They will collaborate with CNN International's flagship, award-winning show: Connect The World with Becky Anderson on helping it maximise its coverage across all Digital platforms. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of how to reach audiences in the region and around the world. They must have deep knowledge of the key stories in the Middle East as well as strong command of offbeat trends and web culture as well as a working knowledge of regional technology and business themes.
Fluency in Arabic and English essential.
• Write and produce daily newsletter and other digital output from the Middle East that acquires new audiences and deepen relationships with other existing CNN users.
• Is proactive in getting audiences on several different platforms to engage with stories on the Middle East
• Collaborate day-to-day, and on long-form projects, with the Connect The World team on maximizing Digital reach for the show
• Produce news content for all key platforms
• Work closely with CNN Abu Dhabi's Newsgathering platforms on identifying strong regional stories for Digital interests
• Work daily with CNN Abu Dhabi's Bureau Chief on coordinating multi-platform efforts within the region
• Collaborate with teams across the news organization on Middle East stories
• Publish content on social media platforms in coordination with social media team.
• Create impactful and effective promotional/roll-out plans for content in different formats – newsletter, audio, video and text.
• Measure impact against goals
• Ensures all content adheres to CNN standards and integrity
• Could be required to do some field producing
• Excellent writer with a deep knowledge of and interest in Middle Eastern news and culture.
• Can write with an authentic and authoritative voice
• Fluency in Arabic and English both written and spoken
• Understanding of journalistic standards and media law essential.
• Strong digital publishing capabilities including working different Content Management Systems and social platforms. Working knowledge of audience engagement tools.
• Desire to make CNN international innovative and distinctive in the competitive digital landscape.
• Proven understanding of how news travels on digital platforms
• Audio production experience advantageous but not essential
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.