WarnerMediaBuenos Aires, DF
This was removed by the employer on 6/10/2021 11:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Designer jobs in Buenos Aires-DF
Search all Digital Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Designer?
Full Time Job
We're looking for our next passionate, out-of-the-box creative to join us in UX focused Digital Designer role for our CNN Español brand; this position will be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Within our small but mighty team, you'll serve in a sort of hybrid role supporting motion graphic and visual storytelling, branding, template/toolkit development, data visualization, and more for our digital, social, web and TV platforms. Reporting into the Directors of Creative Services and Brand Strategy, you'll help oversee the day-to-day graphic look and consistency, evangelizing a consistent CNN brand look in imaginative ways across different verticals, different regions, and multiple consumption experiences.
Every day is a different collaborative adventure, but you'll typically partner closely with our editorial teams in Video, Interactive, Social, Photo, and Programming to conceptualize, manage, and execute a consistent and imaginative vision.
News never stops and our team works around the clock to ensure our visuals are current, engaging, accurate and cutting edge, always with our audiences in mind.
**This role supports a 24/7 News environment so ability to work evenings and on weekends is required**
• Creating graphics to support CNN Español UX digital and linear efforts with a minor focus on still graphic content for both program branding and explainer graphics.
• Developing still graphics and animations for digital, and at times linear, branded programming that effectively support key editorial content goals in a dynamic, visually compelling manner.
• Taking verbal scripts and translating complex ideas into easily understandable visual presentations.
• Developing original branding as well as working within defined style guides.
• Ensuring that CNN Design standards and style is appropriately applied and advocated on all projects.
• Using sound editorial thinking when producing graphics in support of news content.
• Working closely with our digital teams to convey inspiring and informative ideas that will engage new clients and attract untapped revenue sources.
• Evaluating and managing time, resources and deadlines to produce desired products both individually and as part of a team.
MUST PROVIDE A DEMO REEL/ONLINE PORTFOLIO/WORK SAMPLES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE. Please include a link on your resume when applying.
*Tip*-If you worked on anything in the news or international realm, include it! Any promos, sizzles, short form, etc., for big entertainment brands scripted or unscripted? Let's check it out! Showcase your TOP UX pieces that help show us why YOU would be the best creative for this role.
Who You Are
• You have 4 years in a related design field with at least two years of relevant digital experience in a collaborative, high performing team environment
• ou're bilingual in Spanish and English. This is a requirement!
• You have a degree from an accredited art school with emphasis in graphic design, motion design or equivalent work experience
• You have UX Design experience. It's a plus if you have UI!
• You're an expert in the Adobe Suite, particularly After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. It's a plus if you have Cinema 4D and Maya experience!
• You're a pro at graphic design skills including composition, typography, color theory, and branding concepts
• You have the ability to develop and articulate a design concept and demonstrate creative thinking with a clear design process
• You embrace working in a diverse, collaborative environment
• You take a creative leadership approach delivering high quality results even when the stakes are high
• You knock it out of the park when it comes to clear, concise communication skills whether its written or verbal and can tailor and present your ideas to a wide variety of audiences
• You're an expert multi-tasker who can shift between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt
• quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles under pressure
• You're able to stay cool under pressure with a positive can-do attitude, and you're ready to roll up your sleeves and get it done when demand is high
• Full-time position
• Eligible for full benefits package (medical, vision, dental) retirement benefits (401k matching!)
• Fantastic paid time off package
• Competitive compensation package
• Paid time off every year to volunteer • 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers AND Dads • An industry leading in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Working for incredible WarnerMedia brands like HBO, CNN, WB, TBS, TNT, Turner Sports, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and more!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.