WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Our StoryWe are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
The Designer is an experienced visual communicator who collaborates with artists, designers, producers, and directors to create design assets and content related imagery on our products and platforms for live and VOD content.
• Create digital designs, layouts, and other related still graphic assets for our content development team including presentations, pitch decks, newsletters, and mocks
• Partner with broadcast, marketing, product, and the larger content development design team to design and implement visual identities and supporting design assets across the entire content development team
• Conceptualize and create visually engaging thumbnails, key art, hero images, and other on platform editorial content imagery
• Design and illustrate series and episodic level preview imagery, visually conveying content in a single image to drive audiences
• Experiment with and iterate on thumbnail designs for maximum audience impact
• 5 years related work experience creating and developing graphics
• Strong design and typographic sensibility, experience in a deadline driven environment, technical skills with digital graphics and animations and the ability to handle larger and more complex projects.
• Must have an awareness of current business and industry trends
• Experience driving audience engagement and leading them down the funnel with design and visuals
• Experience working knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Suite, Figma
• Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal skills, to clearly communicate and lead diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
• Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeve and get things done.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.