Designer, User Experience
Full Time Job
Designer, User Experience (CW Network)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Create, prepare and publish digital visual content for The CW App across Mobile, Connected TV and Web. This includes design work for apps, websites, social media, distribution partners and promotional partners. Develop innovative digital marketing experiences and drive engagement to grow audiences across all social and digital platforms.
• Create and publish graphic assets for sites/apps and other digital needs. Maintain and publish editorial content as needed on site(s) and apps, ensuring the most accurate and timely information and art is being used.
• Coordinate with team and other departments to receive and deliver design assets and meet other marketing and UX/UI needs.
• Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to execute creative concepts and marketing strategies for available CW and CW Seed series
• Perform visual quality assurance for apps and brand identity in digital space.
• Identify new digital marketing trends and apply to current day-to-day execution.
• Create social content for show and brand marketing efforts as needed, including concept and creative execution.
• Minimum 1-2 years experience performing in same or similar capacity as the job duties listed above; previous entertainment industry experience preferred.
• Must be able to provide samples of their work.
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, typography; computer literate, Microsoft Windows, Mac OSX, Outlook or Entourage, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• BA/BS degree in related field required.
• Motion graphics, video experience preferred.
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. The CW Network, LLC requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
The Nice to Haves
• Must have strong project management skills and communication skills.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
• Must be detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality, h
• Must be able to reliably and pleasantly work in a fast-paced high-pressure corporate environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage heavy workload and successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.