Design Management Manager - HBO Max
WarnerMediaCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.?WarnerMedia's streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features?fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including?Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.?HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more?than?50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries. Find out more information?at HBOMax.com.
We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
HBO Max seeks a Design Management Manager for the Acquisition Growth Marketing department.
As a Design Management Manager for HBO Max, you will help drive the operational success for the visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. You will be accountable for ensuring the design and delivery of artwork assets representing movies, series, and franchises from WarnerMedia brands. You will help define system workflows and manage knowledge sharing across a variety of stakeholder groups, including Design, Product Development, Product Management, and Marketing. You will be part of a growing team who will innovate approaches to artwork quality, delivery tools, and vendor use to develop scalable solutions.
• Project manage creative design requests across various workstreams including AVOD, paid media and dot com .
• Become an expert at project management applications like Monday.com , build project management dashboards and data reports, and understand how tools connect with each other.
• Support and troubleshoot the workflow systems for project managing the team's design needs and advocate for project management best practices.
• Manage the critical creative review and approval workflows.
• Support and review marketing campaign launch workflows from briefing to delivery across multiple engagement channels.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Content, Originals, Marketing, Engineering, Social) to manage changing timelines and new promotional tactics.
• Lead and manage all recurring meetings and kick-offs related to AVOD workstream along with other workstreams that may be assigned.
• Able to provide status updates in meetings
• 4 years of advanced-level project management experience.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication is critical.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
• Familiarity with content management systems.
• Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels, exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.