Data Marketing Analyst
Full Time Job
Data Marketing Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
The Consumer Data & Media team aims to deploy the best media strategies, optimize advertising spend and create business tools to strengthen our consumer knowledge.
The Data Marketing Analyst aims to further innovate and increase our technological lead, based on the pillars of data analysis: research of insights, new data sources, exchanges with all decision-makers and visual storytelling of insights and communication to business teams. You will, in coordination with all the marketing teams, be responsible for creating fast learning loops to optimize the launch of each of our products.
**This is a parental leave contract for 4/5 months, to start mid-May.
• Quickly generate accurate information for immediate impact on media campaigns and sales - from quantitative and qualitative data.
• Ensure the maintenance of existing technical solutions allowing the proper functioning of our media campaigns (Product flows).
• Independently test new tools and technologies that will innovate the way we work.
• Develop in-house dashboarding solutions.
• Maintaining existing processes on Airflow.
• Develop unexplored parts of data analysis on:
• Market trend analysis
• Business correlations
• Performance / Ad-tech
• Surveys / Polls
• Social Listening
• Build clear and meaningful data visualizations based on operational needs and business requirements.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL and Python.
• Experience managing a digital project from start to end, including specification, production, business partner coordination, external partner coordination, modeling, quality control, reporting of results, visualization, and presentation of results to a business-oriented audience.
• Prior experience managing data streams: access, work with and maintain any database (static granular database or classic streaming APIs).
• Able to define the data structure to make it accessible and easy to use.
• Knowledge of at least one reporting/data visualization tool (Superset, Google Data Studio etc.).
• Able to transform large amounts of information into clear insights.
• Fluent English and French.
• Be innovative, curious, able to work autonomously, with excellent interpersonal skills and a good team spirit.
The Nice to Haves
• Engineering or Business Master's degree.
• Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads or Amazon Advertising Platform.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.