Customer Reconciliations Supervisor
WarnerMediaBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires
Purpose of the Role:
The Customer Reconciliation team is responsible for reconciling with Ad Sales Agencies and Advertisers the ads aired during a certain period with the objective of obtaining the Purchase Order that enables billing process. Once PO is obtained, will input data into the system to create the prebilling, create status and follow up reports, adjustments, etc.
The Customer Reconciliations Supervisor is responsible for monitoring everyday Team Operations and conduct overall team activities including coordination, planning and execution.? To revise periodically Customers' Account Status with the team ensuring progress is achieved. Guide the team in their analysis, evaluate and support them solve issues related to their reconciliations. To train, support and assist new team members in the activities. Develop and suggest improvements to the process that promote efficiencies.? Provide the team with guidance and support for their development. Promote teamwork with other GBS Teams, Commercial and Regional teams. Work closely to the Manager, keeping the team aligned to GBS & Company Strategy.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting and CPA, Business Administration
• Years of experience: 3/4 years in a similar position, preferable with team coordination/supervision.
• Fluent in English oral and written
• Team Building and Team Coordination Skills
• Broad knowledge and experience in ERP Systems like SAP and Oracle PeopleSoft
• Broad knowledge and experience in Good computer skills including Microsoft suit with emphasis on Excel.
• Above average skills in Communications and Client Service
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.