Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities is seeking full-time and part-time Custodians for the Custodial Services department.
• Duties include trash pick-up, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, detail restroom cleaning (private office and public), floor waxing, window cleaning, etc.
• Physical exertion requiring standing for long periods, walking, bending, lifting and maneuvering heavy weights up to 50+ lbs.
• Standard shift hours may vary from 7pm-5:30am, Sunday-Saturday
• Prefer 1-2 years large commercial facilities (medical center, school campus, major hotel) janitorial experience, and knowledge of cleaning chemicals, supplies, and Material Safety Data Sheets ''MSDS''
• Valid CA Driver's License
• Possibility of working weekends and/or holidays
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.