Crewing Coordinator, Sports
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2022 7:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Crewing Coordinator, Sports jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Crewing Coordinator, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Crewing Coordinator, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The Crew Coordiator will assist with day to day functions of the Remote Crewing department. Duties include, managing crew grids, building crew profiles in databases, and preparation of crewing materials for distribution.
• Scheduling in databases.
• Update and manage crew contact information.
• Communicate the status of productions regarding crew to Crewing managers.
• Prepare crewing materials for distribution.
• Create work orders and other needed information in the scheduling system.
• Enter personnel and times into work orders.
• Travel as needed.
• The Essentials
• Knowledge of Remote Television productions.
• Degree preferred in Television Production.
• Computer literacy to include, Concur, WorkDay, Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook. Media Pulse, and Xytech a plus.
• At least two years of Television Production experience.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Demonstrate knowledge of technical crew positions and duties for remote TV Productions.
• Knowledge of ENG/EFP crewing.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.