This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 3:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Creative jobs in Bogota-DC
Search all Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative?
Full Time Job
Location: Colombia - Bogota
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WARNERMEDIA is looking for a Creative (Temporary)
About the Position
Make creative proposals for new commercial formats and branded content from the development of ideas, scripts and sales presentations of projects for the TV channels and their digital platforms, guaranteeing the consolidation of the creative concept in the product required by the commercial area (Ad Sales ) in time and defined standards.
• Develop end to end creative proposals according to customer guidelines and the profile of our channels, responding to requests from the ad sales team.
• Develop branded content formats contributing to the creation or enrichment of the commercial content of the channel.
• Transform the most important initiatives of the year from our signals into innovative and attractive commercial products.
• Organize and prepare the pre-production folders of the projects, ensuring the availability of the audiovisual elements that make up the production to guarantee deliveries according to the level proposed by the area.
• Manage the adjustment processes both in creative proposals and in the pieces produced for clients
• Bachelor degree in Advertisement, Communications or similar
• Intermediate/advanced level of english
• Above average skills in filming, edition (videos & photos)
• 3 years of experience in creative agencies, production houses, entertainment companies or digital agencies.
Those interested in applying for this job, please send your updated Resume to: email@example.com
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.