This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2021 1:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Producer jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Creative Producer postings
Full Time Job
Creative Producer, Netherlands
Location: Netherlands - Amsterdam
Producing best-in-class creative assets (e.g. promos, trailers, multiplatform video formats) across WarnerMedia brands and services on a project basis and according to brief. Working closely and proactively with other members of the in-house Agency, this role focuses on achieving the channel/brand/service's goals, maximising synergies and efficiency at all levels while maintaining high quality work.
• Ideating and executing promotional assets supporting brand, content, marketing, and commercial strategies and helping the clients achieve their goals whilst raising the bar in creative innovation.
• Understanding channel/brand/service identities and ensuring strict adherence to brand guidelines; enacting brand refreshes and repositioning in line with business needs.
• End-to-end video production including:
• Script/copy writing
• Video/music editing
• VO directing
• Gfx/sound post-production directing
• Very close collaboration within the Agency across all verticals – tapping into specialised skills and nuanced knowledge (audiences, cultures, platform specifics, etc.)
• Keeping up with the latest trends and innovations from the industry and promotional environment
• Scoping and planning of work
• Client and departmental communication
The Must Haves
• Proven experience producing creative (esp. video) within the media industry, or advertising/creative/digital agency
• Experience working across a variety of audiences and touchpoints
• Understanding of digital platforms, formats and analytics
• Proficient use of video editing software such as Final Cut Pro and creative suites like Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
• Scriptwriting and video/music editing
• Experience supervising voiceover recordings and the entire production process of any On-Air, Online and Off-Air content, as well as directing shoots for promos
• Good sense of design and media trends
• Deep understanding of brands and marketing goals in creative assignments
• Fluent Dutch and English
• Team player with a cooperative working style
The nice to haves
• Additional European languages
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.