Creative Localization Producer
WarnerMediaMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
Location: Mexico - Mexico City
About the role
The Creative Localization Producer is responsible for language localization and audio production, in Spanish, for the Warner Media Kids and Family campaigns, for brands such as Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Tooncast Latin America, including but not limited to production of promotional and content materials to support kids' linear and digital channels', amongst other projects that might come up from the Creative Services team, Programming, Marketing, Digital, Original Productions, HBO Max, and Innovations.
The job involves adaptation of scripts from English and Portuguese into Spanish, scheduling and coordinating recording sessions with voice over talents and studios, supervising recording sessions, and coordination of audio post-production (sound design and mixes), and final deliveries to both internal clients and the CN Operations team, always assuring that every project meets the company's budget, technical specifications and quality standards.
It is also expected that this professional provides eventual assistance to Programming and Original Productions, with insights and inputs on casting, naming adaptations, recordings, and the overall sound design quality.
Being a part of the Creative team, it's also expected that the Creative Localization Producer have a deep knowledge about the CN brand, persona, and how we communicate with our different audiences, in the many platforms we are present. Therefore, he/she must be a good writer/communicator and able to write scripts for promotional pieces, pitch presentations, and short format projects.
• - Customization of production materials such as videos, scripts, and audio spots;
• Coordinate translations of scripts from English and Portuguese into Spanish, or vice-versa, always aligning the creative brief, the brand DNA and the medium in which the message will be displayed;
• Coordinate booking of voice over talents and recording studios;
• Casting of voice talents for special projects;
• Could be handling as many as 10 - 20 projects at any given time.
• Make sure our voice talents and dubbing actors are recording the scripts according to our creative style and guidelines;
• Direct such actors, if needed, to make sure they are delivering the best possible acting, and recording all material needed;
• Work to develop and maintain a positive business relationship with all vendors, studios, and talents.
• - Supervise editing and mixing sessions to assure that all voices used are properly edited, and the sound mixes are harmonious with the target language;
• Provide creative input regarding sound design;
• This professional is responsible for giving instructions and passing information to audio engineers, organizing their workflow and priorities;
• Since audio is delivered very close to the air date, this professional must also provide a last quality control/quality check, reviewing graphics, tune-ins, and other details on the delivered material.
• - Participate and collaborate on brain storming sessions, creation and developing of new projects and ideas;
• Look out for new opportunities and projects possibilities, always aligned with the company's overall strategy;
• Write scripts, pitches and other creative proposals
• Do mock-ups for ideas to be used on Social Media, or pitched as new projects
• Scouting, sourcing and contributing to the content exploration locally and regionally beyond audio only for existing and new projects across multiple areas
• Provide assistance, inputs, and feedbacks to OP's projects, in terms of casting, language adaptations, sound design, etc.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Film and or Video Production or similar
• Years of experience:? - 2 Audio Production?
• - ?Years of experience:? - 3 Project Management/Team Management?
• Fluent in? - Spanish and English.?
• Above average skills in? - problem solving, management of multiple simultaneous projects, collaboration?
• Experience with other creative skills, as writer, copywriter, musician, podcast producer, etc.
• Understanding of Audio Postproduction pipeline and workflow.
• Broad knowledge, love, and familiarity with cartoons and the animation process, such as timecodes, storyboards, etc.
• Hands-on production and audio post-production skills, such as Pro Tools editing.
• Knowledge or experience in kids and pre-school content production
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Familiarity with current social media, what's trending, etc.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.