WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/28/2021 7:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Craft Editor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Craft Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Craft Editor? Temporary Craft Editor
CNN's Brand Studio, Courageous, is looking for a New York City Based Editor to further improve their award-winning custom content capability. The person who lands this job will have an immense opportunity to help create great branded content that will be distributed on an unparalleled scale around the world. Courageous partners with a Who's Who of blue chip brands that have big budgets to tell important stories that have Editorial merit. Courageous works in numerous video formats including short-form, long-form, Virtual Reality and Live Television. The goal is to produce relevant work that will be of real interest to the CNN audience; a network available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories, spanning TV, Web, Great Big Story, Snapchat, Social Media, Airports and Mobile Devices.
The Craft Editor will be proactive and intelligent force within the studio. A proven storyteller, you have seen it all: you've cut for Agencies, Indies, Promos, Music Videos… And despite it all – from the tight timelines to the mixed bags of raw footage – the art of Editing remains your unremitting passion. You always strive to add a special magic to the work and you relish the challenge of pulling together a cohesive narrative. The Craft Editor will be charged with creating and subsequently delivering a vast range of video products each with their own signature style, pace, and branding. You will work closely with our directors to shape a narrative and deliver compelling video on a required timeline.
• 6 years of editing work for large consumer media brands across broadcast and digital
• Expert familiarity with Premiere
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Adaptable, able to work with a variety of directors
• Self-starter with a clear vision, can create a narrative and shape a story
• Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Flash, etc a plus
• Experience working with Advertisers or in a collaborative sales environment a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.