Craft Assistant Editor
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Temporary Craft Assistant Editor For Courageous
CNN's Brand Studio, Courageous, is looking for a New York City based Temporary Craft Assistant Editor to further improve their award-winning custom content capability. The person who lands this job will have an immense opportunity to help create great branded content that will be distributed on an unparalleled scale around the world. Courageous partners with a Who's Who of blue-chip brands that have big budgets to tell important stories that have Editorial merit. Courageous works in numerous video formats including short-form, long-form, Virtual Reality and Live Television. The goal is to produce relevant work that will be of real interest to the CNN audience; a network available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories, spanning TV, Web, Great Big Story, Snapchat, Social Media, Airports and Mobile Devices. The Craft Assistant Editor will be an indispensable force on our post-production team.
• You're a pro at ingesting footage and building projects; creating string outs and pulling music selects; and a master at all the phases of finishing from prepping to conforming and delivery.
• You're hyper organized, incredibly diligent, tech savvy and a team player.
• You're flexible, adaptable and know how to work efficiently under tight deadlines .
• You will be a passionate advocate for Courageous and for Branded content as a vital capability for marketing in today's competitive and distracted media environments.
• Fully fluent in Adobe Premier.
• 2 years of AE experience.
• Familiarity with Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere, PluralEyes, DaVinci Resolve, and post production workflow.
• Highly organized and self-sufficient.
• Experience working with Advertisers or in a collaborative sales environment a plus.
• Experience shooting with 4K cameras and managing workflow a plus.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.