Core Applications Trainer
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Temporary Core Applications Trainer
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a temporary Core Applications Trainer for the CNN Tech Training department.
CNN Tech Training delivers live, distance and on-demand learning on technology and technical workflows for employees worldwide. Our focus is capability development: to build and deliver agile, engaging content and experiences, creating responsive solutions that equip CNNers with the operational skills essential to our storytelling.
The Core Applications Trainer will be responsible for providing foundational training to assist new hires in integration into their roles. A familiarity with the core CNN Applications used across Digital & Editorial is most favored.
• Familiarity with CNN tools and workflows
• Ability to instruct and transfer knowledge effectively to students
• Teach core curriculum utilizing CNNTT workflow & style
• Classes include (but are not limited to):
- CMS Stories/Video
- iNews Basic iNews Scripts & Rundowns
- MediaSource in NewsApps
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.