Coordinator, Portfolio Marketing Solutions
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/4/2021 3:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Portfolio Marketing Solutions jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Portfolio Marketing Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Portfolio Marketing Solutions? The Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Coordinator, Portfolio Marketing Solutions for the Content Solns, Portfolio department. The Coordinator, Portfolio Marketing Solutions will be a key member of the team dedicated to building best-in-class portfolio marketing solutions that address our client's key objectives while driving revenue for WarnerMedia.
• Assist the Portfolio Marketing Solutions team in the development and ideation of best-in-class partnerships for our clients, with a specific focus on the creation of customized client proposals
• Responsible for building out and customizing pitch presentations using PowerPoint/ PhotoShop, as well as updating established presentation shells and collateral
• Acquire and distribute support materials for sales
• Work closely with internal departments to gather and disseminate information to the Portfolio Marketing Solutions team (including confirmation of programming, scheduling, and network and product initiatives)
• Attend internal marketing and sales meetings, and provide notes for all meetings
• Research and report on competitive marketplace
• Manage, update, and distribute all internal department tracking and status reports
• Become fluent in all WarnerMedia network and brand properties, and our advanced ad product solutions in order to best serve clients' objectives and needs.
• College degree required
• Strong PowerPoint skills, with the ability to successfully and clearly communicate complex information
• Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multitask and thrive with tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
• Stellar writing skills with a passion for crafting story-driven pitch proposals that lead with insight
• A team player mentality; collaborator, and problem solver
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, and energetic organization
• A desire to be ahead of the trends, and always learning
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.