Coordinator, Marketing Services
This was removed by the employer on 4/3/2023 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing Services jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all Coordinator, Marketing Services postings
Full Time Job
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
This role works alongside the VP of Marketing and the Director of Publicity and Partnerships on grassroots, regional and national promotional and publicity campaigns for all theatrical releases. This role also coordinates and executes any administrative tasks for the executives and team.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Liaise with media monitoring agency to ensure daily press clippings are accurate and distributed in a timely manner
• Update and maintain promotional and media contact lists and database, and other various departmental tools
• Provide administrative support for Canadian PA tours, grassroots, regional and national promotions
• Distribute promotional materials, press mailers and screening passes to press, promotional partners, and agencies
• Working with WB Facilities, this role is responsible for booking and executing all departmental & press screenings held at the WB offices
• Input all data for screening and promotional reports into online reporting system
• Maintain and circulate screening ticket allocation reports
• Finance responsibilities include coding invoices in the SAP/SRM system for marketing vendors and prepare, maintain, and track blanket purchase orders for these vendors
• Assist in the organization of special events as required, including Toronto International Film Festival and other staff and media events
• Assist VP Marketing with administrative duties as require
• Must be able to work overtime, when needed, due to the nature of the publicity events
• Other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned
• Undergraduate university degree or diploma in the arts, public relations, communications, or marketing required
• 1-2 years of related work experience in entertainment, broadcast, or public relations fields
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal)
• Enthusiasm, creativity, strong organizational skills, and detail oriented
• Highly organized with ability to multi-task and problem-solve
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive and competitive business environment
• Strong computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Google docs, PowerPoint, Photoshop
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.