Coordinator, Integrated Strategy- Bleacher Report
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2021 10:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Integrated Strategy- Bleacher Report jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Integrated Strategy- Bleacher Report postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Integrated Strategy- Bleacher Report?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
B/R is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports fan to join our Integrated Strategy team as a Coordinator. This team sits between content and sales and is responsible for building custom solutions for potential media partners. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
• Work closely with Account Executives and Sales Planners to leverage account intelligence and market feedback to help inform our solutions strategy
• Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the Content Strategy team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
• Build proposals and aid in client presentations
• Work closely with the Data / Analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
• Be an active member of the larger Integrated Strategy team - participating in brainstorms and sharing insights
• Aid in the creation of big ticket media packages for our tentpole events throughout the year
• Support all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs
• Aid in the creation of all wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
• Successfully communicate B/R's value proposition to our external partners through impactful media solutions that leverage our authentic voice in the sports culture landscape
• 1-2 Years minimum experience working in digital / social media
• Working knowledge of the general sports landscape
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills - Trust and respect the process
• Must be a team player with the ability to collaborate on projects as well as excel independently
• Clear and effective communicator
• Possesses strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities
• Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint strongly preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.